This step-by-step guide will teach you how to make a form in Asana, a work management platform created to help teams stay on track. Using forms can help streamline requests, collect important information from your team, and much more. Enjoy using the forms feature!
2. Select the Asana project you'd like to work in
3. Click "Customize"
4. Scroll through the dropdown and click "Add Form"
5. Create a title, add a description (if necessary), and add any questions you'd like. Once finished, click "Done".
6. Your form will automatically populate under the "Customize" dropdown menu
7. Click on your form to view