Privacy & Terms
We encourage you to read this data policy to learn about the kinds of personal information Tango Technology (“Tango,” “us,” and “we”) collects about you, and how we use and share that information.
What do you mean by “personal information”?
“Personal Information” means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, to you. Personal information does not include aggregated information that is not linked, or could not reasonably be linked, to you or certain types of public information.
What categories of personal information do you collect about me?
We collect the following categories of personal information:
- Identifiers, including your real name, email address, and IP address.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, including your browsing history and other browsing data.
- Professional or employment-related information, including the name of your employer or organization (collectively, your “Organization”), and the reporting relationships within your Organization.
In addition, because our plugin captures visual data from your computer, we may collect any personal information visible on your computer screen when the plugin is recording.
Where do you get personal information about me?
We get personal information about you from the following sources:
- The devices you use (including your computer and mobile devices).
- Your Organization.
- Analytics tool providers and other Service Providers we use.
Why do you collect personal information about me?
We use the personal information we collect about you for the following business purposes:
- To provide our services to customers.
- To provide analytics services.
- To improve the services we provide and develop new services.
- To provide customer service and technical support to customers.
- To respond to Customer requests.
- To communicate with you and others.
- To detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecute those responsible for that activity.
- To debug, identify and fix errors.
- To maintain the quality and safety of our services.
- To comply with legal obligations.
Does Tango sell the personal information it collects about me to third parties?
No. Tango does not sell the personal information it collects about you to anyone.
Does Tango disclose or share the personal information it collects about me with third parties?
Tango may disclose and share the personal information it collects about you:
- With other individuals within your Organization (subject to your Organization’s settings).
- With the vendors, service providers, and other third parties (collectively “Service Providers”) we use to provide our services.
- In connection with a potential or actual change of ownership or control of all or part of Tango or its assets (such as in the case of a merger, acquisition, or reorganization).
Tango does not disclose or share the personal information it collects from you with third-party advertisers or ad networks.
How can I exercise my rights under data protection laws like the CCPA?
Just send us your request by emailing us at email@example.com or by clicking on the contact us link at the . We reserve the right to refuse any request to which we are not obligated to respond under such data protection laws.
What exactly are my rights under the CCPA?
You have the following rights under the CCPA:
- Right to Know. If a business collects personal information about you or sells or discloses personal information about you, then you have the right to request that the business disclose to you certain categories and/or specific pieces of information to let you know what personal information was collected, where it got the information, what was sold or disclosed, who it was sold or disclosed to, and the reason why it was collected, sold, and/or disclosed.
- Right to Opt-Out. You have the right to tell a business who is selling your personal information to stop selling it.
- Right to be Forgotten. You have the right to request that a business delete any personal information about you which the business collected from you.
- Right to Non-Discrimination. You have the right not to be discriminated against because you exercised your rights under the CCPA.
You may only make a personal information request twice in a 12-month period. Businesses may need to collect information from you so they can verify your identity. And they are required to respond within 45 days of receiving your personal information request.
Does Tango permit third parties to track me?
No. Tango does not permit third parties like third-party ad networks to collect personal information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you use our service or visit our website.
How does Tango respond to legal requests?
We may preserve and disclose any information we collect in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order, subpoena, or government request or investigation) if Tango has a good faith belief that the law requires it to do so.
What happens if Tango has a security breach?
Tango complies with all applicable data protection laws, including security breach notification laws, with respect to breaches of personal information.
What happens if there is a conflict between this data policy and an agreement I entered into with you?
Your agreement overrides this data policy.
How will Tango notify me about changes to this data policy?
Tango may make changes to this data policy by posting the updated version here, and updating the date of last revision at the bottom of this page.
How can I contact Tango if I have questions about this data policy?
If you have questions about this policy, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.