Embed any external website into Zendesk to make referencing information that much faster.
This Workflow shows an example of adding a Twilio status page as an Iframe.
1. Navigate to Iframe App Integration with Zendesk Support
2. Click on Install
3. Select Zendesk account to install app to
4. Type Page Name for the Iframe. Add the URL.
5. Type the "Preview" initials you want
These will show on the Iframe icon in Sidebar (e.g. "TW")
6. Click on Install another to Complete
7. Check your Sidebar for the new Iframe!
8. 👀 Check out the Iframe to See Your External Website Inside of Zendesk!