Use this Tango to direct viewers toward a preferred URL. For Tango, that might be the Chrome Store, our Homepage, our Blog, the jobs page, or our Enterprise page.
1. Go to www.linkedin.com
2. Click the drop-down under "Me" on your LinkedIn home page
3. Under the drop-down, click View Profile
4. Scroll down to Resources
Once you're at Resources, click Creator Mode
5. Once you've read the preview on Creator Mode, click Next
6. Choose a few topics (optional) and then select Turn On
I chose #knowledge #process and #startups as my three topics.
7. I chose to Skip making a post about turning on this feature
8. Now, you're back on your profile. Click the pencil icon to edit your header.
9. In the Website section, you can create a custom CTA hyperlink
This could be a whole bunch of things: our blog, our jobs page, our Enterprise page, the Chrome Store. Choose whatever is most relevant to your role!
10. Click Save and you're all done! Now you've got a CTA on your profile.