30+ Most Essential Sales Enablement Tools Compared and Categorized 
No matter what industry you’re in, having a high-impact sales team is crucial for the success of your business. With increasing sales quotas and a hot talent market, it’s time to rethink your sales growth strategy.
We’re here to help you maximize your sales enablement toolkit so you can take your sales team to the next level. We’ve compared and categorized over 30 industry-leading sales enablement tools designed to elevate your sales team and generate greater revenues for your business. Let’s work smarter, not harder.
What Is Sales Enablement?
Before we dive into our list of the most essential sales enablement tools, it’s important to know what sales enablement is in the first place. Sales enablement simply means providing your sales team with the right resources and tools to excel.
Rather than demanding impossible quotas without providing help or creating efficiencies within the team, sales enablement is all about empowerment. From training platforms to enhanced intelligence tools, sales enablement is an ongoing process with significant upsides for your sales team.
Sales teams not only require high-impact training, they also need the latest tools and technology to drive successful sales. Sales enablement strategies can come from dedicated internal teams, consultants, or organically over time as needs for better tools and training arise. No matter where your plan comes from, your team needs the right tools to succeed.
What Are Sales Enablement Tools?
Now that we’ve discussed what sales enablement means, let's dive further into what sales enablement tools are and how they can help your business grow.
Sales enablement tools are the software and technology designed to help maximize your sales team’s success. Sales enablement tools can range from simple plugins and integrations to complete suites of sales software for enterprise-sized teams.
These tools increase productivity and efficiency, allow you to cultivate stronger relationships with prospects, and drive higher conversion rates.
Here’s what you need to keep in mind when building your sales enablement toolkit.
What's Important When Picking the Ideal Sales Enablement Tools
There are many factors to consider when picking your team’s sales enablement tools. While price is always essential, it shouldn’t be the only factor in your decision. Outside of price, here are the most important things to consider when choosing your sales enablement tools.
First and foremost, you want any new tools to integrate with your existing software and platforms. While it may not always be possible, integration capabilities enhance your existing tools when onboarding a new software, elevating your entire sales enablement tool stack.
Look for tools that integrate with many popular sales tools, such as HubSpot, Zendesk, and Salesforce. You want new sales enablement tools to work with your existing platforms, not against them.
According to Investopedia, return on investment (ROI) is a performance measure used to evaluate the efficiency or profitability of an investment or compare the efficiency of several different investments. ROI tries to directly measure the return on a particular investment relative to the investment’s cost.
In addition to the tool's price, you also need to consider the return on that investment. There are many benchmarks of what determines a successful return on investment, while each segment of your industry, and even your business, potentially have different targets for return on investment.
Adoption and Ease of Use
One of the most critical factors you should consider when choosing a sales enablement tool is how easy it is for your team to use. No matter how inexpensive a tool is. If it isn’t easy to use, it simply isn’t worth it. What you can save in upfront cost can be lost in inefficiencies on the backend.
Best 30+ Sales Enablement Tools Compared
Here are the 30+ best sales enablement tools compared so you can start building your sales enablement toolkit today. Categories include:
- Sales Training
- Sales Coaching
- Content Management
- Sales Intelligence
- Sales Prospecting
- Sales Communication
- Sales Analytics
- Sales Outreach
Sales Training Tools
Our first category is sales training tools. These tools are designed to elevate your sales team’s knowledge - without the proper knowledge and skills, the remaining tools on the list won’t be much to help your team.
Training tools help your team absorb and leverage crucial sales knowledge and updates in a streamlined, centralized way. Here are our top recommendations when it comes to sales training tools.
Best for teams looking for industry-leading training software.
Tango was designed to make capturing step-by-step documentation and training easier than ever. With a free Chrome extension and an enhanced Pro plan, your team can create intuitive, seamless training documentation with just a few clicks.
As you navigate your processes to create training materials, Tango captures each step automatically, giving you instant product guides to help train your team faster and smarter.
Tango has three pricing tiers - Starter, Pro, and Enterprise. The Starter plan is free and ideal for small teams or individuals looking to create training guides. This version is browser-only and offers many great features, including image editing and redaction.
The Pro plan is just $16 per month billed annually or $20 per month on a month-to-month basis. In addition to the features that the Starter plan offers, you’ll get access to the Desktop App to capture offline platforms, add custom logos to PDF exports, and blur sensitive information during live capture.
The Enterprise plan offers custom pricing, advanced integrations, and analytics.
- Create training guides with automatic step capture
- Ability to edit and annotate after capture, including blurring sensitive information and PII
- Export documents with custom branding and capture both web-based and desktop-based programs (Pro plan)
- No voiceover options
- No export to PowerPoint
Best for teams that need to implement a full-scale training platform.
If you need a full-scale training platform for your sales team, Seismic may be a good option. Seismic is designed for large enterprises and offers content management, automation, intelligence tools, coaching platforms, and more.
Powered by the sales enablement cloud, Seismic was designed for open collaboration on a centralized platform and integrates with over 150 tools and services.
Unfortunately, Seismic does not disclose pricing on its website, meaning you’ll have to contact the sales team to understand what the platform will cost. Custom pricing may ensure that you’re not paying for something you don’t need.
- Offers a wide range of sales training tools designed for large businesses
- Analytics tools built right into the platform
- Plan and automate your content in one centralized system
- An impressive lineup of integration options
- Not ideal for small to medium businesses
- No pricing is listed on the website, meaning you need to contact someone to get a price estimate
Best for teams interested in a training library platform.
Zoho Learn is a simplified sales enablement tool to centralize your training library. The tool allows you to capture your training in a centralized platform, share it with your team members, and track learning with in-platform knowledge checks.
Zoho Learn is an inexpensive tool that allows for streamlined centralization and collaboration. Prices range from a 7-day free trial to $3 per user per month.
- The free trial allows for five users across three different workspaces. You can test out five courses and five manuals, and it comes with 1GB of storage.
The Express plan is $1 per user per month and includes ten workspaces, 50 manuals, and 25 courses. You’ll also get a number of additional features such as course reporting, custom navigation settings, and more.
Zoho Learn’s top plan is the Professional plan. At $3 per user per month, it’s still an affordable option. Get unlimited workspaces, courses, manuals, and enhanced features such as custom domains and a host of quiz features.
- Very affordable pricing options
- Impressive quiz and learning features included in the Professional plan
- Specific to manual and course hosting, limited course creation tools
Best for teams looking for data-driven training insights.
Brainshark offers analytics-driven training tools and a full-service training platform designed for both small and large businesses. Brainshark is a reliable tool for centralized training and ongoing learning with readiness scorecards, content authoring, and more.
Brainshark has two plan options available, the Pro plan and the Premier plan. While there is no pricing listed on the website, you can see the difference in the plans laid out. The difference between the Pro and Premier plans is that the Premier plan includes additional coaching and practice tools. Unfortunately, you’ll have to contact the sales team for price details.
- A robust lineup of training tools and resources
- Centralized, streamlined platform ready for teams to use
- Unclear pricing - sales team contact required to get pricing details
- May be paying for more than you need, even on their lower-tier plan
Sales Coaching Tools
Training tools are essential for getting new sales team members up to speed on your company, best practices, and how to succeed in your organization. Sales coaching tools continue that learning process after your team is onboarded.
Here are our top sales coaching tool recommendations.
Best for those looking for live, on-demand coaching support.
Demodesk is a live, on-demand coaching tool that provides support to your representatives while they’re on calls. Get widescale analytics and reporting, CRM integrations, and more. Demodesk is a great coaching tool for large, high-volume contact teams.
Demodesk has four plans, two with pricing listed on the site and two without. The Starter ($25 per user per month) and Pro ($45 per user per month) plans include unlimited online meetings, HD audio, and video. The Pro plan also gives you access to scheduling automation, booking pages, and more.
The two plans without prices are for enterprise-sized businesses. The Business plan is where CRM integration comes into play, and the Enterprise plan allows you to have custom integrations and API access.
- On-demand, live support for sales reps
- Scheduling and meeting software
- HD audio and video capabilities
- Not ideal for teams that have low outbound contact rates
- It can be pricey with larger teams as it’s charged on a per-user basis
Best for companies that need a full-service coaching solution.
Mindtickle is a robust platform designed to take your sales team to the next level, focusing on AI-driven sales enablement strategies. Bolster your sales team with an individualized coaching approach on a streamlined platform. Incorporate peer-to-peer coaching, one-on-one coaching, and coaching trends and analytics.
Mindtickle does not publish pricing on their website, meaning you’ll need to contact the sales team to get a quote for your team. However, the site allows you to quickly request a demonstration of the platform, allowing you to see it in action before purchasing.
- Flexible approach to sales coaching
- Understand coaching effectiveness with trends and analytics
- Demonstrations of the software available
- No published pricing on the site
- Unclear if the suite of tools can be customized
- The sales coaching platform has limited integrations
Best for teams that value automation.
Designed with ease of use in mind, Ambition is a sales coaching platform focused on automation and high-impact tools. Ambition’s goal is to give time back to managers without sacrificing quality feedback and coaching conversations with team members. You'll add valuable time back to your managers and your sales team by offering templated agendas, a streamlined, centralized platform, and a host of automation.
Ambition offers four price plans; Gamify, Coach, Pro, and Enterprise. The Gamify plan includes basic features such as sales rep scorecards and a limited number of metrics and alerts.
The Coach plan takes it up a notch by providing action plans, check-ins, and more. The Pro plan is a good option for those looking for a full suite of sales coaching features. You’ll get more metrics and alerts, Salesforce hierarchy, and enhanced utilization reports.
Ambition offers three different plans while the Gamify and the Coach plan start at $750 per month, the Pro plan comes with a monthly $1,200 price tag (based on a 30-seat average).
The Enterprise plan is a complete, unlimited experience designed for large-scale operations.
- Automation saves your team and managers' time
- Data-driven insights to maximize coaching efficiencies
- Lead capture required to get specific pricing information
- Alerts and metrics scale at the second-highest price point
Best for video-focused coaching.
SmartWinnr is a video-focused sales coaching platform backed by in-depth analytics to drive coaching success. With Smartwinnr, you can take advantage of tools that allow team members to practice and gamify coaching content, track and assess performance and learnings, and build your sales coaching video library.
SmartWinnr does not publish pricing on their website - you’ll need first to request a demo to understand the pricing.
- Video-based sales coaching platform drives long-term learning and success
- Assess your team’s skills and gamify coaching in a streamlined, centralized platform
- The site prioritizes the viewing experience, ensuring a smooth video regardless of the device
- No pricing is listed on the website
- No mention of integrations capabilities
Content Management Tools
Not only do sales teams need training and coaching tools, but they also need tools to help them manage the content they create. Let’s take a look at some top training tools available today.
Best for teams looking for on-demand content management.
Not only is Tango an industry-leading training tool, but it’s also a world-class content management tool built into the broader platform. Once you capture the training content seamlessly using the Tango Chrome Extension or Desktop App, the guides are saved to a Workspace that is shareable with your team. Guides and Workflows stored in your Tango account can be updated, shared, and organized, making it easy to access and find important content.
We won’t go into a full pricing breakdown since we provided pricing information earlier in the post. However, Tango has three pricing tiers - Starter, Pro, and Enterprise.
- Create training guides with automatic step capture
- Ability to edit and annotate after capture, including blurring sensitive information and PII
- Export documents with custom branding and capture both web-based and desktop-based programs (Pro plan)
- No voiceover options
- No export to PowerPoint
Best for teams looking for messaging insights
Allego was designed as a content management tool for both buyers and sellers. The tool allows you to organize and manage content, analyze how messaging impacts the buyer experience, and understand how content drives revenues. Allego provides good insights into content management for the sales team and how buyers receive that content.
Allego does not publish pricing on their website - you’ll need to first request a demo to get an understanding of pricing.
- Easily find content in a centralized platform
- Identify trends and successes
- Share personalized videos
- It does not provide transparent pricing
- Content creation is manual, with minimal automation and integration options
Best for teams that want quick scalability.
Highspot’s content management tool is a centralized repository for your team’s content needs. The platform has advanced search capabilities, guided experiences, and AI-highlighted content that is most successful. Highspot is more than just a content management tool, so be sure to explore the site before moving forward with a full plan.
Highspot does not publish pricing on their website - you’ll need to first request a demo to get an understanding of pricing.
- Over 100 integrations are available
- More than 40 content types supported
- Map content over from existing sources
- Does not have transparent pricing on the site
- If you’re looking for a content management tool only, it may not be the best option, and you may be paying for more than what you need
Best for teams looking for a client-facing content management tool.
Showpad is focused on connecting your sales team with your customers in one easy-to-use platform. The tool allows you to manage content for your teams and collaborate with your customers by personalizing and publishing content directly to them. Showpad’s platform is user-friendly and integrates with a number of popular platforms.
Showpad Content has three primary pricing tiers, the Essential, Plus, and Ultimate plans.
- The Essential plan provides AI-driven search functionality, a personalized content experience for every user, and email integration, to name just a few of the top features.
The Plus plan takes it one step further by providing top features such as navigation analytics, templates, sales engagement integration, and more.
With the Ultimate plan, you’ll get access to CRM integration, automatic content syncing for cloud file sharing, and unlimited online storage.
Unfortunately, Showpad does not publish pricing online.
- Leverages AI for smart content insights and content recommendations
- Unlimited online storage at the highest price point
- Share and collaborate with customers directly
- No transparent pricing is listed on the website
- Not ideal for teams that do not plan on sharing content externally
Sales Intelligence Tools
Sales intelligence tools drive data and analytics that your team can use to enhance performance. Let’s take a look at some top sales intelligence tools.
Best for teams in need of a robust prospecting tool as well as sales intelligence features.
With millions of verified contacts listed in an easy-to-use platform, Apollo.io allows teams to efficiently prospect and leverage sales intelligence features to drive successful lead generation campaigns.
The platform was also designed with integration in mind, allowing you to easily integrate with your favorite CRM platform and sales engagement tools. Leverage over 200+ points of data to significantly increase your revenue.
Apollo has multiple price points, ranging from a free basic plan to $99 per user per month for its structured plans, as well as the option to create a completely custom plan. The free plan includes 50 credits per month, allowing you to search for verified contacts, send 250 emails per day, integration into Gmail, and more. For a free plan, it does have a lot to offer.
In terms of paid plans, Apollo offers the basic plan at $49 per user per month and the professional plan at $99 per user per month. The basic plan provides 200 credits per month, no sequence limit, no sending limits, advanced reports, and a host of other tools and features to help your team drive successful outbound campaigns.
The professional plan includes everything in the free and basic plans, as well as A/B testing, manual tasks, call recordings, custom stages, and a dialer feature. You’ll also get unlimited email credits and access to 50 mobile numbers per month.
- Integrates with popular CRM tools
- Over 250 million searchable contacts
- Plans can quickly add up, and you may be paying for more than you need if you don’t need access to prospecting tools
- Most of the best features are only available at the highest price points
Best for sales teams with multiple strategies (inbound, outbound, and account-based marketing).
Outreach is a solid sales intelligence platform that focuses on multiple sales channels. If your team consistently drives inbound, outbound, and account-based marketing campaigns, this tool may be a good option for you.
Outreach includes three tools: Outreach Guide, Outreach Engage, and Outreach Commit. With Outreach you can leverage the power of AI to guide your sales reps, increase productivity, and close more deals.
Outreach does not publish pricing directly on the website. You’ll need to contact the sales team to get specific pricing information.
- Drive insights and analytics with powerful AI
- Take advantage of three separate tools in one package
- Get access to in-depth reporting and trends analysis
- No transparent pricing is listed on the site
- If you don’t need the three tools included, you may be paying for more than what you need
Demandbase Sales Intelligence Cloud
Best for AI-driven prospecting.
Demandbase uses its proprietary sales intelligence cloud to drive on-demand insights into your team’s prospecting efforts. Integrate with Microsoft Dynamics 365, Salesforce, or even your browser to get real-time insights that help your team succeed. Offering tens of millions of contacts, Demandbase combines sales intelligence tools and a prospecting platform, all in one easy-to-use system.
Demandbase does not provide pricing on the website, meaning you’ll have to contact the sales team to get pricing information for your business. However, there are two plans to choose from, the Enterprise Plan and Elite Plan.
- Powerful sales intelligence cloud, a Demandbase-specific tool
- AI-based insights into top prospects and outreach performance
- No transparent pricing on the website
- Not ideal for teams that need a dedicated outbound lead generation platform in addition to the sales intelligence tools
Best for seamlessly moving prospects through your sales funnel.
Cognism is committed to driving meaningful conversations with target accounts in your industry. Use the streamlined platform to contact prospects, leverage contextual data to drive meaningful relationships, and remain compliant when initiating a cold email or cold call campaign.
Cognism allows teams to automatically identify ideal accounts, connect with the right contacts, and prioritize contacts that are ready to make a purchase.
Cognism does not provide pricing directly on their website, and you’ll need to request a demo to get more information on pricing.
- 98% accurate mobile contact data
- Advanced filters allow you to identify the most relevant prospects quickly
- Compliance features built-in
- No pricing is listed on the website
Sales Prospecting Tools
A sales team is only as good as their ability to prospect, and the ability to prospect is only as good as the prospecting tools available. Prospecting tools allow sales teams to find and reach out to potential new customers. Here are some tools you should consider for your team.
Best for teams looking for large-scale prospecting solutions.
ZoomInfo is a popular platform used by both large and small companies. The platform provides sales teams with a massive list of business contacts, robust analytics features, and powerful lead generation tools meant to maximize lead generation campaigns.
The tool allows teams to intentionally target relevant accounts, analyze real-time traffic, and use valuable data to drive decisions. The platform offers features like streamlining your prospect list with bulk contact searches and campaign management with one centralized tool.
ZoomInfo offers three plan options; Professional+, Advanced+, and Elite+. Pricing is not listed directly on the site, but some sources show pricing for the Professional+ plan starting at around $15,000 per year.
The Professional+ plan gives you access to comprehensive company profiles, direct dial features, CRM integration, and more. The Advanced+ plan provides org chart details, social media profile links, and purchasing intent signals. Finally, the Elite+ allows you to get real-time intent signals, sales activity automation, AI-generated ideal customer profile generation, and more.
- Offers industry-leading analytics tools
- Impressive customer contact database
- Campaign management features
- Price can be expensive for small companies
LinkedIn Sales Navigator
Best for sales teams that swear by LinkedIn.
LinkedIn is the world’s leading online professional networking platform and has an incredibly powerful sales prospecting tool called the Sales Navigator. With seamless CRM integration, access to LinkedIn’s full network of users, and the ability to collaborate with your sales team on the platform, LinkedIn Sales Navigator is an excellent option for teams looking to change up their prospecting platform.
While LinkedIn does not publish pricing on the site, you can choose from one of three plans.
- The Core plan is ideal for sales individuals to leverage the power of LinkedIn’s worldwide networks.
- The Advanced plan is best for sales teams that want to collaborate within the platform to boost sales and engagement.
- The Advanced Plus plan is an enterprise-wide solution that requires you to contact the sales team to create a custom solution for your team.
- Take advantage of LinkedIn’s worldwide contact database
- Collaborate with team members and individual networks
- CRM integration available
- No campaign management tools
- No pricing listed on site
Best for those looking for a simple email verification tool.
Hunter focuses on streamlined email address searches and verification, but also allows users to manage outbound campaigns through the platform. It’s a basic service that supports outbound lead generation strategies and offers solid prospecting capabilities. You’ll get access to tools such as the domain search, email address finder, and a verification tool.
Pricing ranges from a completely free plan up to $399 per month, primarily driven by the number of searches your team needs to conduct. Additionally, they offer an enterprise plan with custom pricing and features.
- A solid lineup of tools to search and validate email addresses
- Opportunity to manage outbound campaigns in the same platform you use to validate emails
- It can be very expensive for what it is, with the Business plan priced at $399 per month
Best for teams looking for free prospecting solutions.
Clearbit Connect is an email search tool that integrates directly with your email provider - simply add the free plugin to your email and start searching in seconds. You’ll get accurate, verified data right in your inbox.
This tool is ideal for teams with low budgets or teams that are looking to change prospecting tactics and want to try something out before committing to a large purchase.
Clearbit Connect is a free plugin that integrates directly into your email platform.
- Find accurate, verified email contacts in seconds
- Free plugin that’s easy to install
- Limited platform scope - no dedicated search engine or external tool, meaning campaign management and list building features are not included
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools allow teams to track, maintain, and drive forward meaningful relationships with both prospective and existing customers. Here are some top CRM tools on the market today.
Best for teams focused on optimized, streamlined interfaces.
Pipedrive is a CRM tool designed for salespeople by salespeople. The all-in-one tool offers powerful features that make contact management seamless and intuitive. Take advantage of powerful integration and automation options to take your sales engagement to the next level.
Pricing is user-based and starts at $14.90 per user per month and goes up to $99 per user per month. The four plans that Pipedrive offers are the Essential, Advanced, Professional, and Enterprise plans.
- With the Essential plan, you’ll get access to basic features such as lead and pipeline management, simple data import, and nearly 300 integrations.
- At $24.90 per user per month, the Advanced plan provides full email sync with templates and scheduling, click tracking, and automation.
The Professional plan is $49.90 per user month and gives you access to one-click calling and call tracking, digital signature capabilities, and enhanced reporting.
The Enterprise plan is $99 per user per month and offers unlimited user visibility, no feature usage limits, and more.
- Full-scope CRM with nearly 300 integration options
- Simple, intuitive platform
- Scalable pricing that fits almost every budget
- Only the Enterprise plan offers unlimited feature usage
- No free plan, but it does include a free trial
Best for teams looking for a full suite of sales tools.
Salesforce is an industry-leading CRM platform, and for a good reason. Salesforce has a massive lineup of products and services, including one of the most popular CRM platforms available today. If you’re looking for a full suite of high-impact business tools in addition to a powerful CRM platform, Salesforce may be a good choice for your business.
Pricing ranges from $25 per user per month to $300 per user per month, depending on what tools and features your sales team needs. The plans can also be customized on an enterprise-wide scale, allowing you to build a custom solution for your sales team.
- Contact management tools make it easy to build lists of quality leads
- Hundreds of integrations are available
- Intelligent sales forecasting
- It can be overwhelming to navigate the site, making it somewhat challenging to find and understand what you need
- It can be cost-prohibitive to access some of Salesforce’s top features
Hubspot Sales Hub
Best for in-depth and easy-to-understand performance analytics.
Another extremely popular name in the CRM world, Hubspot, is designed to allow the sales team to deepen relationships with new and existing customers, seamlessly manage your sales pipeline, and track performance all in one streamlined platform.
With tons of integrations and a powerful, industry-leading CRM platform, Hubspot offers impactful tools and features to take your sales team to the next level.
Hubspot pricing ranges from a free plan up to $1,200 per month, meaning it’s a truly accessible tool regardless of your team’s size or budget. The free plan includes contact management, website activity analytics, task lists, and more. Paid plans start at $45 per month, $450 per month, and $1,200 per month, depending on your team’s needs.
- Countless integrations available
- Take advantage of Hubspot’s additional tools alongside the CRM platform
- Powerful automation available
- Top plans require an annual commitment
- Have to talk to a sales team to get started with most plans
- Have to pay for additional users beyond what the plan includes
Best for teams that communicate with customers across multiple channels.
A somewhat lesser-known CRM platform, Zoho, offers a strong lineup of tools and features for teams looking to switch their CRM. Not only does Zoho offer a solid CRM platform, but you can also take advantage of Zoho’s impressive suite of tools for one seamless, centralized sales technology stack.
Prices for Zoho CRM range from $14 per user per month for the Standard plan to $52 per user per month for the Ultimate plan. The Professional plan is $23 per user per month and the Enterprise plan is $40 per user per month. Plans allow you to access multiple pipelines, mass email features, custom dashboards, powerful AI, inventory management, and more.
- Very simple, easy to use interface
- Build custom solutions with creator mode
- Automation options to streamline relationship building
- Affordable plan options
- Missing key CRM features
- Poor usability
Sales Communication Tools
In sales, and any function for that matter, communication is critical. Having the right tools for communication allows your team to collaborate with ease.
Best for widescale, quick team collaboration.
In 2021, 750,000 organizations around the globe were using Slack. The simple yet powerful communication tool connects teams of all sizes, allowing for quick, on-demand communication. Slack offers instant messaging across multiple dedicated channels, and teams can also organize tasks and projects right in the app.
Slack has four price tiers and is billed per user per month. The great news is that Slack also offers a free plan. The free plan includes basic communication features, access to integrations with popular business platforms, and one-on-one video calling.
The Pro plan is $6.67 per user per month, and steps features up by offering full message history, group video calling, secure collaboration with contacts outside of your organization, and more. If you need advanced identity management, automatic compliance, and 24/7 support, check out the Business+ plan at $12.50 per user per month. There is an Enterprise plan with custom pricing available with support for up to 500,000 users.
- Affordable pricing for teams of all sizes
- Powerful collaboration tools are included in even the free plan
- Channels may not be the best way to work for some teams
Best for customer service teams.
Customer Service is an extension of Sales as you want the customers you sell your product to to be happy with their experience once on board. For communicating with existing customers, customer service teams should check out Aircall. With Aircall, you’ll get access to software your team needs to manage both inbound and outbound calls efficiently. You can connect with new and existing customers alike with Aircall’s powerful cloud-based software.
Aircall has two primary plans, the Essentials and the Professional plan.
- At $30 per user per month, the Essentials plan allows unlimited calls in the US and Canada, nearly 100 integrations, communications via SMS, and more.
- If you need Salesforce integration, advanced analytics, call monitoring, or features like queue callbacks, you should check out the Professional plan at $50 per user per month.
- Toll-free number creation
- Virtual call center capabilities
- Interactive voice response
- No free plan
- Not ideal for non-customer service teams
Best for teams looking for both internal and external communication solutions.
Powered by AI, Dialpad is a powerful centralized communication platform that allows teams to communicate internally as well as externally with customers. Take advantage of voice features, video communications, an AI contact center, and AI-driven sales outreach. You can also integrate with over 70 different platforms.
Dialpad offers two primary plans, the Standard and the Pro.
- At $15 per user per month, the Standard plan includes unlimited calls, SMS, and MMS communications, AI-powered transcripts, unlimited video meetings, and more.
- For $25 per user per month, the Pro plan offers access to local number support in more than 70 countries, multiple phone numbers per account, global SMS capabilities, and 24/7 support, just to name a few of the many features available.
- Multiple communication streams for both internal and external communications
- Meet your customers where they are and optimize communications by contact
- AI-driven tools and features
- Have to pay more for global communication options
Best for global collaboration.
Powered by Microsoft, Skype is one of the most popular sales communication tools. Skype is a simple yet powerful tool that allows sales teams to connect with customers using just a few clicks. Whether it’s through VoIP communications, video calls, or instant messaging, Skype can truly do it all.
Skype does not publish pricing on its website, meaning you’ll need to contact the sales team to get pricing for your business.
- Reliable software backed by the power of Microsoft
- Call, video chat, or instant message in just a few clicks
- Easily access both internal and external contacts
- No pricing is listed on the website
- The desktop based app doesn’t have a centralized platform like some other communication tools - on-platform collaboration isn’t as powerful
Sales Analytics Tools
Sales analytics tools allow teams to assess both in-flight and completed sales campaigns. With Sales analytics tools you can review success and opportunities to craft an even better sales campaign in the future. Here are some of the top sales analytics tools available today.
Best for those focused on revenue analytics.
By framing revenue as a business process, Clari provides valuable insights into your organization’s revenues and allows for actionable steps to increase or protect existing revenue. Offering industry-leading forecasting and analytics, Clari is truly a leader in sales analytics tools.
Clari does not publish pricing directly on its website. You’ll need to reach out to the sales team to learn more.
- Targeted analytics focused on revenue, bringing more value to your business
- Easy to use, intuitive analytics platform allows for cross-functional collaboration
- No transparent pricing on the website
- Revenue-focused analytics may be too narrow for some teams
Best for teams using many different sales platforms and systems.
Offering an impressive lineup of integrations, Chorus is a powerful analytics platform brought to you by the makers of ZoomInfo. Chorus was designed for integrations into your existing platforms, meaning you’re enhancing your existing software while getting access to the power of Chorus. Chorus captures and analyzes virtually every interaction your sales team has, allowing for a much better understanding of what drives success on your team.
While Chorus does have a pricing page, you need to enter your email address to ‘unlock’ pricing and you'll be contacted by the sales team to get more information.
- Platform focuses on integration with existing systems, so you’re enhancing your current platforms
- AI-powered interaction analysis
- Streamlined, easy to use platform
- No transparent pricing available
- Focused more on outbound efforts
Best for teams looking to leverage powerful AI.
Salesken is a powerful AI platform that offers live, on-demand AI analysis as sales calls are taking place and provides call recording and post-call analysis. Gone are the days of sales reps relying on training alone to get through a call - with Salesken, they’ll get AI-powered cues and assistance while talking with a prospect. Salesken’s powerful analytics can be used to assess performance, share knowledge with your broader team, and increase sales.
Salesken only offers custom pricing. You’ll need to reach out to the sales team to learn more about the pricing structure.
- Powerful AI-driven insights on live calls and post-sales calls
- Centralized analytics platform makes it easy to identify strengths and opportunities
- No pricing is listed on the website
- Focused on phone-based contacts, not ideal for teams that primarily use non-phone communication methods
Best for sales forecasting.
BoostUp extracts data and insights from your existing sales tools that you may not even know were there. Focusing on forecasting and pipeline growth, Boostup is a robust analytics dashboard that takes reporting and analytics to the next level. With BoostUp you can customize your platform, focus on relevant insights, and integrate with your existing Salesforce platform to boost your sales team success.
BoostUp requires you to book a demo with the sales team before you can get any pricing information.
- Go beyond revenue analytics - get an in-depth look at your entire sales processes to get the most out of your sales team
- Customizable dashboard and insights that are relevant to your business
- Robust integration options
- No pricing listed on website
- May not be an ideal solution for small sales teams
Sales Outreach Tools
Last but certainly not least on our list of sales enablement tools are sales outreach tools. These tools allow for outbound contacts to both new and existing customers in effective, efficient ways. No matter how you reach out to your prospects, check out these tools if you’re looking to upgrade your outreach platform.
Best for cold email campaigns.
Sending manual cold emails is a thing of the past. With Mailshake, you can send thousands of high-quality cold emails in seconds. Completely automate your email campaign and save both time and money with the Mailshake platform. Not only can you send emails, but you can also monitor the success of your entire campaign in one centralized dashboard.
Mailshake offers two plans - the Email Outreach plan at $44 per user per month and the Sales Engagement plan at $75 per user per month. The Outreach plan includes integration with mail accounts from any provider, email personalization, advanced scheduling, A/B testing, and more.
You can upgrade to the Engagement plan to get access to custom tasks, LinkedIn automation, 10,000 recipients per campaign, and a host of powerful integrations.
- Get on-demand performance metrics for your campaigns
- Send thousands of cold emails with just a few clicks
- Test variations of your emails
- It may be expensive for smaller teams
- Primarily focused on outbound email campaigns
Best for teams looking for a free outbound email solution.
Manage outbound email campaigns, monitor success, and engagement, and automate outreach tracking all through one simple, easy-to-use, and free platform. Ideal for teams looking to test out email campaigns, the free version has a lot of great features.
Yesware has a free plan that includes basic email and attachment tracking, a meeting scheduler, webinar training, and email support. For many teams, that’s all they really need. For more powerful features, there are three set plans ranging from $15 per user per month up to $65 per user per month.
These plans give you access to additional tools and features such as unlimited tracking, unlimited campaigns, full Salesforce integration, and more.
- A surprisingly powerful free plan
- In-depth email open tracking
- Ability to manage campaigns right from the platform
- Only offers email campaign support and features - not ideal for sales teams with multiple outbound strategies
Best for teams focused on in-depth email personalization.
Saleshandy is an outbound email campaign management tool that prioritizes automation and personalization. Saleshandy’s technology creates organic, meaningful personalization in outbound emails that lead to higher open and conversion rates. You’ll also get seamless automation for any follow-ups, freeing up your time to focus on future campaigns or other customer segments.
Saleshandy offers two pricing sets based on the services you need. If you only need cold emailing, there’s only one price option. At $25 per month per user, you’ll get unlimited email sequences, A/B testing capabilities, reporting and analytics, and more.
If you also need email tracking, you’ll have the option of three different plans. The free plan includes email scheduling, unlimited email tracking, and Gmail integration. The Regular plan is $9 per user per month and also offers unlimited templates, engagement tracking, Outlook integration, and more. Finally, the Plus plan is $22 per user per month and gives you advanced mail merge capabilities, Zapier Webhook integration, and team email reporting.
- Creates personalized emails that feel natural, increasing engagement and open rates
- Automates follow-up sequences
- Integrates with popular email platforms
- The pricing structure may not be intuitive and breaks up two services that may work better together
- Additional features in the most expensive plan don’t seem worth the price
Best for a remote sales team.
The final tool on our 30+ most essential sales enablement tools is Close, a robust CRM platform that also serves as a powerful outbound sales platform. With multiple options for communicating with external customers, Close is great for teams looking for a full outbound sales technology solution. Communication via phone, SMS, email, and more while tracking interactions and generating insightful reports to improve your team’s performance.
Close provides transparent pricing, with plans starting at $29 per user per month and capping at $149 per user per month. For teams with over 100 users, you’ll need to go with the $149 per user per month option, which includes powerful features such as a predictive dialer, custom roles and permissions, call transferring, and more.
- All in one solution that empowers your team to drive successful outbound calls with multiple communication options
- The platform is also a CRM
- Limited users available on least expensive plans - any team over 100 people in size will need to use the most expensive plan
FAQ: Sales Enablement Tools
Here are some top questions and answers about sales enablement tools.
What types of sales enablement tools exist?
As you can see, plenty of sales enablement tools are out there. From training and coaching tools to outreach and analytics, no matter what your business needs, chances are there’s a tool for it.
What is sales enablement software?
Sales enablement software is often used synonymously with sales enablement tools. Most tools are some form of software, like Tango’s training software or Slack’s communication platform.
What are examples of sales enablement tools?
Some of the most popular sales enablement tools include Tango, an industry-leading training creation tool that lets you capture step-by-step documentation automatically as you move through various programs. Other top sales enablement tools include Clari, Salesforce, and Mailshake.
How to build a sales enablement strategy?
Building a sales enablement strategy can come in a number of ways. Some internal sales teams create their own intentional sales enablement strategies, some companies hire external consultants, and some sales enablement strategies are organically developed over time as teams evolve and grow.
Are there free sales enablement tools?
Fortunately, you don’t have to have a massive budget to get started with a solid sales enablement strategy. There are plenty of free tools that offer free trials or plans that you can use indefinitely.
Sales enablement tools are essential for growth for both small startup sales teams and enterprise-scale sales organizations alike. There are tons of fantastic sales enablement tools available regardless of the size or needs of your sales team and hopefully a few in this article will be helpful!